morning day everyone! The sun is shining and my mom and godmother Helene are in the airplane on their way to Dubai, I’m so excited! They visited last year around the same time and we had such a fun week.
On the agenda this week:
– a day in Abu Dhabi checking out the sights (the Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace)
– a day on the gorgeous beach at Jebel Ali hotel
– Madinat Jumeirah evening time (maybe for Tiki Puka Puka’s, let’s see what they say to that 🙂 )
– sightseeing by the creek and taking an abra (little boat) to the markets on the other side
– a stop at Karama
– sunbathing & reading, pool & beach
– shopping, Dubai Mall & Mall of the Emirates
– good food
– wine & espresso martini’s on the balcony
It’s fun to get to spend a week as a “tourist”.
Memories from last year:
I’ve been tidying up at home and I’m soon going to head over to Ibn Battuta Mall to do some grocery shopping.
Tonight we’re performing in Rococo for the ladies’ night, as usual. I’m looking forward going to work and getting to sing, it feels like the weekend’s been long.
By the way, the fish was delicious last night! I wish I knew what kind it was, the inside was white (which doesn’t say a lot) and they were cooked with lots of garlic, fresh rosemary and butter. It was a lovely evening, thanks to N&A! 🙂