(Recipe and Smoothie Health Tips part of Young and Raw‘s 30 Day Smoothie Challenge)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 1 inch piece of Ginger
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
4 Smoothie Health Tips:
1. Blueberries can help to support memory retention and heart health. Brain food!
2. Bananas contain a particular type of fiber that can help restore normal bowel function.
3. Kale is rich in iron, and important mineral for red blood cells.
4. Ginger has been used as a cure for nausea for centuries. It’s also a warming root!