- 1 small handful of Cilantro (I used Coriander)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 handful of greens (I used Spinach)
- 1 inch piece of Ginger
- 1 tsp. Spirulina *optional (I used 1 tbsp of Wheatgrass Powder instead)
- 1 tbsp. Hemp or Chia Seeds *optional (I used Chia)
- 1 cup Coconut Water or water (I used Coconut Water)
I added a small slice of pineapple and I really liked this one! It made less though, just under a glass and a half..
Nala liked it too, she actually stuck her tongue in the glass while I was trying to get her to look into the camera. Haha 🙂
4 Smoothie Health Tips
1. Bananas are a good source of iron, and can help prevent anemia.
2. Cilantro is highly alkalizing and helps to detox heavy metals from the body.
3. Greens contain minerals, which can help support bone and dental health.
4. Ginger is highly anti inflammatory.